Please note that the Travel Pass scheme is only available to Nottingham City Council employees. For information on the Leicestershire County Council Cycle2Work scheme please click the link.

If you have queries regarding travel passes and the Travel 2 Work scheme, you can find more information on what is available on the NCC intranet.

If you have any further questions or would like to cancel your pass, you can contact the Works Perks team by calling 0115 876 3999 or by emailing

If cancelling your pass, please note that the Works Perks team will issue a stop notification to the Payroll team. If this notification is received after the payroll deadline, dedications will still be made for that month